4 round Swiss system tournament.
Time Control: G70;d5
Site: Third Christian Reform Church at 2400 S. Ash, Denver, CO 80222
Directions: One block East of S. Colorado Blvd. on Wesley. Please use rear entrance.
Open: Open to all USCF members
U1600: Open to all USCF members under 1600
Entry fee: DCC members $6 per night or $20 for all 4 rounds, Non DCC members $8 or $30 for all, $2 per round discount for children under 12
Tour Points: Entry: 3, Win: 16, Draw: 8
Prizes: Based on entries. Paid the Tuesday following event by check at club meeting or mailed.
Registration: 6:15 - 7:00 p.m
Rounds: 7:30 each Tuesday.
Bye Policy (Updated):
- Byes for round 1 may be requested at the start of round 2.
- A last round bye must be requested before the start of the penultimate round. Otherwise a last round bye will be recorded as zero.
- Except for the last round, Players may call in a bye request for any round. Only 2 byes will be allowed for non prepaid players. The player will be charged $3 for each bye.
- Except for the last round, Players prepaid for the month will receive a bye automatically, if not in attendance at the close of registration.
- Only one bye will count towards prize money.An unrated players prize money is restricted to $20, unless they qualify for a place prize in the Open section.
An unrated players prize money is restricted to $20, unless they qualify for a place prize in the Open section or there is an Unrated prize. No player can win a special prize and a place/class prize.